1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
- HLB Augsburg Schwaben PartG mbB, Rechtsanwalt Steuerberater Wirtschaftsprüfer
Heilig-Kreuz-Strasse 24, 86152 Augsburg, Germany
Phone +49 821 96601-0, Fax +49 821 99601-299, Email email@example.com
- HLB AUGSBURG Treuhand PartG mbB, Wirtschaftsprüfergesellschaft, Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
Heilig-Kreuz-Strasse 24, 86152 Augsburg, Germany
Phone +49 821 96601-0, Fax +49 821 99601-299, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- HLB Augsburg Schwaben GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
Heilig-Kreuz-Straße 24, 86152 Augsburg, Germany
Phone +49 821 996 01-0, Fax +49 821 996 01-299, Email email@example.com
In the following “firm” in each case.
The data protection officer of all three responsible persons is Mr. Thomas Hoch, Adalbert-Stifter-Straße 52, 89415 Lauingen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile +4915253144668.
2. Jointly responsible for processing
All three responsible parties are independent companies. On their homepage, under the common name “HLB AUGSBURG”, they provide information about their range of services as lawyers, auditors and tax consultants. The homepage is provided by all three responsible parties.
All three responsible parties ensure that the obligations of the DSGVO (valid from 25.05.2018) for the area of the homepage are fulfilled. This applies in particular to the duty to provide information in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO, which is fulfilled by this data protection declaration. The rights of the persons concerned (see 6. below) can be asserted against all parties responsible.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website https://www.hlb-augsburg.eu, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When sending your application as an employee
If I apply for a job offer or send an unsolicited application, I agree that the firm may save the documents sent and use the information contained therein to process my application.
The data is necessary for the decision on whether to establish an employment relationship. If the information provided is incomplete, we may not be able to consider your application.
If my application to the firm contains special categories of personal data (e.g. details of marital status which may provide information about my sexual life or sexual orientation; details of my health; a photograph which allows conclusions to be drawn about my ethnic origin and, if applicable, my eyesight and/or religion; similarly sensitive data within the meaning of Art. 9 DSGVO), my application may therefore only be processed in the present form with my consent. I agree that the firm may process the special categories of personal data contained in my application letter and the attached documents for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure. This consent serves exclusively to be able to consider the application in its present form at all. The information will not be considered in the application process, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. My data will not be passed on to third parties. I am not obliged to give this consent and can instead submit an application that has been adjusted for the special categories of personal data without this having any effect on my chances in the application process. I can refuse my consent without giving reasons and revoke any consent I have given at any time, for example by e-mail. In the event of revocation, my data covered by the consent will be deleted immediately. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data that was based on this consent in the future. In the event of non-granting or revocation of consent, my already submitted application cannot be considered in the present form.
If my application is not successful, I agree that the firm may store my personal data, which I have provided during the entire application process (for example in cover letters, CV, certificates, applicant questionnaires, applicant interviews), beyond the end of the specific application process. I agree that the firm may use this data to contact me later and to continue the application process if I should be considered for another position.
If I myself have provided special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 of the DSGVO (e.g. a photo that shows my ethnic origin, information about being severely disabled, etc.) in my letter of application or other documents submitted by me during the application process, my consent also refers to this data. However, the firm would like to evaluate all applicants only according to their qualifications and therefore asks you to refrain from providing such information in your application if possible.
This consent also applies to data about my qualifications and activities from generally accessible data sources (especially professional social networks), which the firm has permissibly collected during the application process. My data will not be passed on to third parties.
This consent is voluntary and has no effect on my chances in the current application process.
I can also revoke my consent at any time. In this case, my data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future.
The legal basis for data processing in the case of applications is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a or, in the case of special categories of personal data, Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the same;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision).
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Visitor analysis
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across multiple devices.
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Recipients / categories of recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
Transfer to third countries
The personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission. You can download the certificate here.
Duration of data storage
Data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of data subjects
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across multiple devices, you must opt-out on all systems in use. Click here to set the opt-out cookie: Disable Google Analytics
10. Google reCAPTCHA
11. Google Fonts
12. Fonts from typography.com
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.hlb-augsburg.eu.