Analyze. Check. Recommend.
From duty to excellence
The most important thing: We are passionate about auditing. Our services therefore go far beyond checking figures and complying with formal legal requirements. HLB AUGSBURG acts as your partner and as an entrepreneur for your company.
Family businesses and medium-sized companies.
Our interdisciplinary teams guarantee goal-oriented consulting beyond the final audit.
Holistic perspective, fast accessibility, short decision making processes and important information for the right business decisions.
Our auditing services at a glance
Audit of annual accounts
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements according to HGB, IFRS and US-GAAP
- Audit review of annual financial statements, interim reports and financial information
- Inspection of power-intensive companies according to EEG and KWKG
- Examination of other statutory or voluntary audits, e.g. of foundations or associations
- Verification of data security, data availability and data integrity
- Testing fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programs
- Accompaniment of software implementations (optimization proposals and efficiency gains)
- Simulation of audits of the tax authorities according to GDPdU
Company valuation and forecasts
- Accurate and up-to-date evaluation of your company according to the legally approved procedures. Tailored to your needs
- Audit of your planning calculations through variance analyses and condensation of important key figures of the management, control and information systems
Holistic risk management
- Review and suggestions for improvement of the existing ICS
- Support and assumption of internal audit activities
- Audit and support of risk and compliance management systems
Other auditing and consulting services
- Examination of power-intensive companies according to EEG and KWKG
- Execution of special audits subject to to stock corporation, LLC and conversion law
- Audit of proof of use in connection with public subsidies
- Consulting in the preparation and review of sustainability reports
- Over-indebtedness audits and non-cash contribution audits